This scenic trail weaves users throughout the Olentangy greenway corridor, connecting the communities of Worthington, Columbus and OSU. It runs between Worthington Hills Park and Confluence Park in Downtown Columbus.
Length: 18.0 miles
Type: Paved Surface
Trail Heads: • Worthington Hills Park
• Olentangy Parklands
• Antrim Park
• Whetstone Park
• Northmoor Park
• Clinton-Como Park
• Tuttle Park
• Confluence Park*
• North Bank, Battelle and Bicentennial parks on the Scioto Greenway Trail link to Olentangy Greenway Trail in Downtown Columbus.
*parking is not available at this location.
Points of Interest Along the Route:
Worthington Parks & Recreation Facilities
• Various parks featuring playgrounds & sporting fields
Shopping & Restaurants- At various locations typically a short distance east of the trail on High St.
• Olde Worthington
• South Campus Gateway
• Whetstone High School
The Ohio State University: Wetlands Research Park, medical center, libraries and Entertainment & Sporting Venues including: The Shoe, Schottenstein Center, St. John Arena, Drake Performance & Event Center, Ice Skating Rink, recreational athletic fields
• Chemical Abstracts home of Picnic with the Pops
• City of Columbus Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Various parks featuring playgrounds, sporting facilities Whetstone Recreation Center, Tuttle Park Recreation Center and Swimming Pool
• Columbus Metropolitan Library(Whetstone)
• COTA Bus Stops (Bike 'N Bus)